Saturday, May 4, 2013

It's my fault I'm lonely

Whenever I feel lonely, I find that most of the time it's my fault.

It's my fault for not leaving the comfort of my room to go talk to my friends.

It's my fault for preferring to watch videos on my laptop instead of going out with the girls.

It's my fault for not making more friends.

It's my fault for not being more friendly and approachable.

It's my fault that people don't approach me to be friends. 

It's my fault that my friends don't really want or seek my company.

It's my fault that people don't invite me out for gatherings.

It's my fault for thinking being with people will make me feel less lonely.

It's my fault for thinking that having loads of friends means I'll never be lonely.

Because everyone is lonely.
But I am never alone. 

God is always with me. 
And it's my fault for not remembering that sometimes. 

Which is why I get lonely.


No comments:

Post a Comment