Thursday, February 12, 2015

Note to My Future Self #3

Note to My Future Self #3

Feb 2013: Joie de Vivre

I love people who work earnestly towards something they love, and live life honestly and eagerly. They truly personify the phrase "joie de vivre". Full of life, vitality and optimism. Always putting their 100% into everything they do. Despite any hardships or obstacles, they forge forward with determination and passion, and remain hopeful in the most desperate situations. Their persistence and strength inspire people around them, and those people then turn into their supporting pillars, and they change those people's lives for the better. People may find my love for anime childish, but one of the main reasons I love anime is that the main characters are often people like the ones I just described: people full of "joie de vivre". And someday, I hope to be one too. Someday, inshaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment