Thursday, February 12, 2015

Notes to My Future Self #2

Notes to My Future Self #2

April 2013: Travel

I am a traveller, seeking adventure and passion and drama in places familiar and foreign. And I hope to travel all my life, whether on a journey of the body or the mind or the soul, as long as I am travelling, for I am a traveller, and it is what makes me happiest.
Whenever I am travelling, I am either going somewhere I love, or returning to somewhere I love. I am travelling to meet someone I love, or returning to someone I love. I am travelling to find something new and exciting, or returning to something old that I miss. I am travelling alone to rediscover myself, or travelling with someone to create memories with.
That is why I am always happy when I travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment